“Amazing food!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

Me and my husband went to answers because we were staying in the motel which was clean and comfortable anyways we went to have dinner at jaspers, I got the lobster Newburgh and my husband got the admirals sampler it was a huge amount of food definitely more bang for your buck our server was attentive and very nice everything was amazing we will be back!

Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

My husband, daughter, and I.. went to Jaspers Restaurant for all you can eat fish fry Friday we arrived and were greeted immediately with friendly smiles we were sat and we were greeted by our server she introduced herself and told us she would be taking care of us tonight. We ordered our drinks and the all you can eat haddox she brought us some amazing homemade corn bread and rolls and our dinners came out shortly after. We ate till we couldn't anymore. Over all great experience and the food great!

Reviewed 22 March 2014

When i was young my family had a camp close to Ellsworth. After a long six hour drive we would always stop at Jaspers for dinner. My mother has pictures of her grandmother and Alice Tilden The original owner of Jaspers Restaurant. I had been away for many years and recently came back to Maine for a visit and Stopped at Jaspers for dinner, The hostess greeted me at the door with a big smile, and even held the door open for my mother. Our waitress Jackie was very friendly and inviting. I ordered the clams and was so happy I did ,they were as good as ever! Jaspers has a special place in my heart and look forward to my next trip. keep up the good work!!

Reviewed 13 December 2013

I really enjoyed the food from here, definitely the best burgers around. My waitress was very kind and friendly. You can guarantee i will be back!

Reviewed 28 October 2013

Super friendly service, prices were VERY reasonable, my lobster roll must have had 2 pounds of lobster on it. One of the best meals while in Maine. Thank you.