“Excellent crab cakes”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Jasper's Restaurant & Motel - CLOSED

Jasper's Restaurant & Motel
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Oklahoma
“Excellent crab cakes”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2014

Crab cakes were fabulous. I had prime rib which they also brought me fresh grated horseradish when I asked for it. The prime rib was very tender. The waitress was very friendly.

• Visited May 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Kansas City, Missouri
“Restaurant was ok.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

We recently had dinner at Jasper's restaurant. Hubby had the lobster and I had pulled pork, total bill was just under $60. Both were ok, but nothing fantastic. There weren't many people in the restaurant, but it seemed to take a while to get our meal. I can't say that we wouldn't go back, but it wouldn't be my first choice.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank weroadtrip
Liberty, Maine
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cold food and mediocre service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2014

Went there on Mother's day and had Ahi Tuna special, mashed potatoes and green beans. Table settings were incomplete (drink napkins and no condiments). Service was slow even though the restaurant was largely empty. When the meal arrived the mashed potatoes were cool to lukewarm, beans were cool and somewhat soggy, and the tuna was uniformly cool. Tuna was advertised as pan seared.
As someone who has spent much time on the road, I would rate this as one of the worst experiences I've had in a long time. I would never go back.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Steven C
New York City, New York
“OK”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2014

We had dinner here one night and the food was OK. We had clams (good) and steak (OK). The place is dated and worn and a bit dark. The service was friendly but our attendant was always in a rush. There is a variety on the menu. Some of our food was not warm. I don't think I would go back.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank mountaingirl022
Franklin, Maine
“Fresh Seafood!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2014

My friends and I like to frequent Jasper's because they always give great service, and the seafood is fresh all year round, which can be hard to find. We continue to come back and are happy to see all of the new renovations they are making right now.

• Visited April 2014