“If you are ordering for someone else, know what it looks like!”
Review of Dunkin' Donuts

Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Ellsworth
Reviewed 21 August 2013

I ordered two days in a row and they got it wrong!
8/20 I ordered a decaf coffee and got a regular. I didn't realize it was regular until I was halfway through and wired!
8/21 my husband went in and ordered me a decaf and a turkey sausage egg an cheese. Luckily he verified that a decaf was poured. It wasn't decaf and had to be redone. When my breakfast sandwich came up he was told it was a veggie. He told them that he ordered turkey sausage egg & cheese. They told him that was what it was. He doesn't eat turkey sausage egg& cheese, so assumed it must be chopped up & mixed it. No, it was indeed veggie.
I had to drive back to this location to get it fixed even though he tried to tell him that it was wrong to begin with.
I asked to speak with a manager, but was told that there was not on in yet. The staff member that helped me was very sorry for the mix up and made sure to have a replacement made correctly. As I was waiting a shift leader walked right by me. If you were a shift leader and some one raises their voice and practically throws a food bag on the counter wouldn't you step in??? ( I later found from my husband that she was the one that made my order wrong).
While I really hate Walmart, I guess I will use that Dunkin Donuts if I want Dunkin Donuts in Ellsworth, they seems to have it more together than the location on State Street.

2  Thank Jessica B

Reviewed 23 May 2013

Recently visited the local donut shop and much to my surprise, I ordered a hazelnut cappacino with certainly a donut. Received my order, opened the lid to the coffee and stirred and stirred and stirred, lots of foamy white stuff, and wondering why I wasn't seeing anything looking like or tasting of coffee. Took it back to the counter and much to his surprise, and asked him if something was missing from my cup, and OOPS no coffee.
The young lady that took the order seemed to be not trained properly or uninterested in doing her job. I did contact the manager and made him aware of my incident and was most accomodating and sorry for my issue.
Please fellow travelers make businesses aware of any issue GOOD or BAD.

1  Thank MaineFlatlander