“Fun for Parents and Children”

Timber Tina's Great Maine Lumberjack Show
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: An 1 & 1/4 hour *LIVE* Lumberjack Show featuring Chopping, Sawing, 'Hot' Sawing, Ax Throwing, Log Rolling, Speed Climbing and MORE! Cheer on your team as they compete in the'Olympics of the Forest' Fun and affordable for the whole family. Shows are nightly at 7:00 PM - Rain or shine 2016 Season - June 18 - August 28
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Okay...so we found ourselves without kids and yes, I wanted to see the Lumberjack show. My husband reluctantly agreed to join me.....he was worried it would be a kitschy kids show....I figured it would be too...but still wanted to see what they were doing. We were both pleasantly surprised!!!

Tina herself should be a standup comedian. She was so entertaining that the kitschy kids stuff didn't bother us at all. We found ourselves amused almost the entire show! Aside from really enjoying Tina, the lumberjacks did some pretty cool things! The speed climbing and log rolling were my favorites.

I will agree, that in the 90 minute show, probably less than 1/2 was actual lumberjack skills....but again, it was really entertaining. The kids around us most definitely loved the show. We will bring our kids with us next time we are in the area....!

This is a fun thing to do!

2  Thank Kallins
There are newer reviews for Timber Tina's Great Maine Lumberjack Show

Reviewed 14 July 2014

We went to the lumberjack show during our trip to Bar Harbor and had an absolute blast with Tina and the lumberjacks!! Tina is a professional lumberjill who knows her stuff and is very personable and approachable! Her lumberjacks were a group of high school/college age lumber jacks who were strong, talented and funny, they kept the crowd laughing and entertained. My kids were shown how to use a had held saw and went on stage to give it a try! My daughter even won a chainsaw carved chair that was made as a gag during the show! Both Tina and the 'jacks stayed after to sign autographs and take pictures with the kids. This is a must-see show if you are visiting the Bar Harbor area and are looking for something different rather than a whale watch or time at the beach. I highly recommend!

4  Thank Marie D
Reviewed 14 July 2014

This was something we decided to do at the last minute and glad we did. It was a great show (about an hour and 15 minutes). It has a lot of funny moments, education and good entertainment demonstrating a Maine tradition of lumberjacking. I would recommend checking this out if you are in the area.

Reviewed 5 July 2014

One of our days was a bit of a washout, cool and rainy. Around 5pm the rain stopped, and we decided to check out Tina's lumberjack show which starts at 7pm. She has built her own stage, bleachers, and a little concession stand. I give her credit for putting all that together. She comes out and chats with the crowd for a bit, and then explains a few facts about competitive lumberjacking. Its fun for kids, and at one point during the show, she lets the kids come down to do a bit of cross cut sawing with the lumberjacks, and then the kids can get a little lumberjack "certificate". There were two "teams" of lumberjacks, and the left side of the bleachers cheers for one color team, while the other side cheers for the other team. It was a good time. They do pole climbing, log rolling, axe throwing, and lots of chopping and chainsaw usage. Its worth a visit if you have the time.

Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

I highly recommend this show. A "must see" attraction for the entire family. Our entire family loved this show and Tina is the best part of the show ....
We loved it