“Great pizza and beer”

Price range: US$10 - US$22
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Buffet, Delivery
Description: Ricetta's has been voted BEST pizza in Maine through the Maine Sunday Telegram's Reader's Poll over 20 years in a row. We offer a lunch buffet every day of the week with a varied selection of our award winning pizzas, salads and soup. We also have a full menu including delicious wood fired grill entrees, pastas, salads, appetizers and desserts. We offer a full bar, catering services and delivery.
Falmouth, Maine
“Great pizza and beer”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

We love the buffalo chicken pizza. Best of anywhere we've been. A bit pricy over all but definitely worth it for a treat. The pizza buffet is fun.

• Visited January 2014

portland, maine
“Good Family Dining”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

You don't have to go all the way to Portland to have good pizza. Not a ton of ambiance but perfect family place. Big tables, decent bar, very comfortable.

• Visited May 2013
Southwest Harbor, Maine
“Great pizza and much more!”
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Nice brick oven baked pies! Delicious crust (with gluten free available as an option too). Their sauce is oh-so good (and you can buy some to take home). Lots of topping combinations with numerous "specialty pizzas" to choose from (I highly recommend the Abbodanza). Salads were yummy too. Appetizers were fantastic from the spinach and artichoke dip to stromboli bites and more! My husband loves their minestrone soup. I love going with a large party so that we can all share! I have't tried one app, entree or pizza I haven't thoroughly enjoyed! The only downside is I never have room for dessert which they have lots to choose from too.

• Visited March 2014
Chatham, NH
“Lunch, can't beat it!”
Reviewed 11 March 2014 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch with a business client. Full buffet for lunch. Pizza, salad, pasta, soup. Great offerings. Good service. Quick lunch, good quality, very affordable. Will use this location when in the area to entertain all my clients. Nice job

Visited February 2014
Jay, Maine
“Excellent Food; Great Service”
Reviewed 28 February 2014

I visited Ricetta's after a recommendation from a family member. I was very pleased that I visited. The pizza was by far the best I've ever had. They have a wide variety of kinds, which I liked. It wasn't the pepperoni or cheese you see at most places. The waitress also checked up on my group frequently, which I liked. Besides the prices being on the expensive side and the host not having much of a personality, it was a very nice meal and I will visit again.

• Visited February 2014