“Nothing special. No reason to return.”

Maddens Pub & Grill
Ranked #13 of 27 Restaurants in Falmouth
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner
Description: Irish Themed family Pub & Restaurant
Reviewed 21 February 2014

Met some friends here on a Saturday night. The service was quite slow, even though the place was not full. No one coming over to check on the table to make sure new people got menus, or to take drink and food orders. My friends waited much longer than expected for their food. My drink was not what I had ordered. Food okay, but nothing any of us would return for. Waitress, to our surprise, put our tabs on one bill, without asking, in spite of the fact that we had clearly arrived in separate clusters, at separate times, and were not ordering together. No reason to return, but could be dragged back if that was where everyone wanted to meet. I would eat ahead of time!

1  Thank Heddlemaid

Reviewed 4 October 2013

If this was helpful,please click the helpful button below.

Ambiance - plain, nothing exciting

Food - food was just about average. I didn't find the chicken in my salad edible however the guys I was with ate their burgers and said they were fine.

Service - waitress was great,by far the best part.

Parking - in a strip mall so no problem there.

Price - price was average. 4 lunches and sodas with tip 65$.

I would eat here again but I wouldn't say it would be my first choice in the area.

1  Thank snmurphy07
Reviewed 6 June 2013

Wing night was disappointing. Last month they had twice as much wings for the same price. Stockhouse in Westbrook as the same size that I had tonight at Maddens for 35cents each. Feel ripped off, starting to feel like this is slipping into the Bernie's way.. Mexican food has no place for an Irish themed pub!

1  Thank teke92545
Reviewed 5 April 2013 via mobile

Excellent service and food. Asian noodle salad very good and they have great burgers and fish entrees. Highly recommend visiting Maddens. The owners and staff are very friendly and top notch. Portions here are very generous.

3  Thank Vickie C