“Enjoyable”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Morristown, New Jersey, United States
“Enjoyable”
Reviewed 17 August 2014

Service was quite slow BUT the food was very good. Staff was friendly. Have a large selection of wines.

Visited August 2014

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Hard to beat!”
Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

The atmosphere is very relaxed and the music is blues but coversational. I had the pork tenderloin and it was excellent! My wife had the portobello mushroom parmigian. She said it just needed a pasta but the sauce was impeccable.

East Longmeadow, Massachusetts
“Great back deck, fun, casual atmosphere, good food!”
Reviewed 30 July 2014

loved the cheese plate, and the goat cheese bruchetta. The fish tacos were awesome - done a little differently with blackened Mahi Mahi. Entree salad was delicious too!

Visited July 2014
Kelowna, Canada
“Perfect patio dining”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

The food was fresh and the atmosphere upscale casual (?) We loved sitting outside and enjoyed our cocktail and especially our appetizer. Waiter friendly and helpful, but not in the way. Great place to celebrate our anniversary.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank travelwithpoodle
Atlanta, Georgia
“Gotta love Vinny....and his food!!”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

While waiting for the hostess to seat us, my wife is eyeing the very welcoming enclosed patio and I'm checking out the array of draft beers. Vinny appears ( me thinking bartender, actually the owner) and.....

V. - Which kind of beer tastes best to you? An IPA? An ale? A stout?
Me - An ale but to the darker side.
V. - Hmm-m-m..... How about I pour a range of samples and you have your own taste test?
Me - Let's do it!

I swear I had not been in Conundrum more than 5 minutes and had a pint of wonderful, local beer in my hand. Even better was his taking my wife through the same journey, except with a selection of red wines.

Vinny has that passion that you hope/want to see in a restaurant owner and was just delightful.

Then came the food....... Wow! First, we shared a bowl of the lobster mac and cheese as an appetizer which is perfect for a party of four. Although it was listed as an entree, we ordered it as an appetizer. Very creamy and perfect with a bacon flavor as a teaser. Our table of four shared the salmon (fantastic sauce!) and the duck (lots of yummmms) and the fish tacos (Yikes yummy!) and a lobster roll (which my wife refused to share!)

Oh-h-h.........then the desserts! Lemon pie and a chocolate creme de pot.....shared by four. A perfect ending!

Off the tourist driven beaten path but well worth the extra 2 miles (?), Conundrum is a local treasure!

• Visited July 2014