“Good Greek Food”

Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 30 August 2013

Good Greek food served in pleasant atmosphere by an attentive staff. Reasonably priced, adequate portions were well prepared and served in a timely manner.

Reviewed 15 August 2013

We stopped here after it was recommended for the gluten free pizza.. My mom is a Celiac and needs to eat gluten free. My mom said the pizza was the BEST gluten free pizza she has ever had! The crust was perfect, there was a good amount of sauce, and the right amount of cheese! My dad and I both had pasta dishes which were HUGE and very good! We made a great choice eating dinner here. I highly recommend it!

Reviewed 14 August 2013

We randomly picked this during a camping trip and loved it! Waitress was friendly, efficient and the food was excellent. I had a chicken parm grinder and my wife had a small pizza. Not cheap but the sauce, portion size, and overall atmosphere were top notch. Dying to go back again!!!!!!!!

Reviewed 13 August 2013

Went to eat here after reading the reviews on this page and we were not disappointed at all!! We ordered a large loaded pizza and it was the best pizza I have ever had. I read over the pasta section, and asked the waitress if they had anything like baked supreme pasta with black olives, green peppers, and mushrooms. She said not on the menu but we can make it for me! She started asking what all wanted in it, I told her, and it was fantastic! If you have a chance eat there. I wish they would open one up in KY!!

Reviewed 8 August 2013

I sure wish it wasn't a 10-hour drive for us to this restaurant because their food is divine! The spinach salad was one of the best I've ever had and my husband just loved his fish dish. The ladies behind us had various pizzas that looked incredible, and the oohs and aahs as the gals ate told us they tasted as good as they looked. We actually went out of our way on the drive home to go back, but sadly it wasn't open yet. :( I wonder if they'd consider delivering to PA...

Been to Antonia's Pizzeria? Share your experiences!