A girlfriend and I stayed at the Harraseeket Inn for the weekend, and had a very nice time. The best thing about this Inn is the location - only two blocks from L.L. Bean, tons of great outlets, as well as several good restaurants. The service is also fantastic, with the front desk being extremely friendly. The Inn has some lovely common areas with huge fireplaces, and the grounds are very pretty. However, the rooms are quite dated, with flowery wallpaper in the bathroom of ours. The beds were terribly uncomfortable, and we both woke up with sore backs (we stayed in Room 108). Dinner in the Maine Dining Room was delicious, however again the restaurant is dated, with an ugly drop ceiling and brass lighting. Overall, I would probably stay again, but would ask if any of the rooms had a better bed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inn in Freeport,Maine ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Harraseeket Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harraseeket Hotel Freeport
- Harraseeket Inn Freeport, Maine