If life or business takes you toward Freeport, Maine, you should stay at the Harraseeket Inn. It's a lovely Inn, in the grand traditions of New England – in both design and atmosphere. The Broad Arrow tavern, located on the premises, offers excellent casual food. It's a great place to relax after a hard day of shopping at the local factory outlets. And don't forget LL Bean. It's less then a five minute walk. A very good buffet breakfast is included in the room rate. In fact, it's the best included breakfast I have had anywhere during my travels. There is also an afternoon tea – very civilized. Also included. The Inn has recently added an outside fire pit, which is a great place to meet fellow travellers for casual conversation over marsh mellows. I have stayed at the Harraseeket half a dozen times over the past three years and have always been delighted.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inn in Freeport,Maine ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Harraseeket Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harraseeket Hotel Freeport
- Harraseeket Inn Freeport, Maine