Spent two nights for a husband/wife getaway. Staff was superb and the grounds are beautiful. Not your cookie cutter hotel layout, it has that wonderful New England charm and character. It's wonderful to walk around Freeport with all the shopping available. Comfortable King Bed, loved the fluffy robes, and the turn down service was nice! Great breakfast also! Two items that took away from an 'excellent' rating: two person jacuzzi tub did not live up to what we paid extra for. I'd say it's more of a 'two short person tub or one tall person'. We got laughing thinking about a couple we know who are both about 6 feet tall - would NOT work for them! We were hoping to hang out at the Broad Arrow Tavern to watch our favorite team in the playoffs but there were only a few chairs in front of the bar w/ the TV. Ended up going to Gritty's for the game. But the food was great and the overall stay was wonderful. We would return for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inn in Freeport,Maine ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Harraseeket Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harraseeket Hotel Freeport
- Harraseeket Inn Freeport, Maine