My husband and I discovered the Harraseekett Inn quite a few years ago and made a point to stay there every year for two or three nights. We stopped going several years ago when my husband who has MS became totally dependent on a wheelchair and was unable to transfer without a lift. We recently learned that the Inn had a handicapped accessible room with a roll-in shower. After numerous conversations with Penny we decided to give it a try once again. It was wonderful! There was plently of room to maneuver the lift and transfer my husband from his chair to bed and from his chair to a shower chair which we brought with us. The bathroom was well designed and shower was very easy to use. It was so good to be back again. We booked the Getaway Package whiich included three nights and two dinners. Their packages are a great value when you consider the quality of the rooms and the restaurants. Our dinner in the Main Dining Room was outstanding.The service is extraordinary. Everyone is so friendly and helpful. It's a great place and I hope we will be able to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inn in Freeport,Maine ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Harraseeket Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harraseeket Hotel Freeport
- Harraseeket Inn Freeport, Maine