For years we have stopped for a delicious lunch in the Harraseeket's lunch tavern. A nice retreat from the hub bub of shoppers in Freeport. This trip we decided to indulge and spend the night on the 4th. & and 10th. of October.
Different rooms on each occasion and found the everything about the room comfortable and blissfully quiet. Easy check in easy check out. Both visits we ate in the dining room (dinner and breakfast) Food is well prepared and very, very good.
Hotel staff, and dining staff went out of their way to be polite, helpful and we left with the thought "We will return!!".
We were unable to take advantage of the complimentary tea in the 'living room' however the fireplace's crackling with two large arm chairs on either side again, indicated we should return.
The Harraseeket Inn is not inexpensive nor is dining there, however as said, if you wish to have a totally enjoyable stay somewhere give serious consideration to visiting.
Plenty of parking and your dog is welcomed too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inn in Freeport,Maine ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Harraseeket Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harraseeket Hotel Freeport
- Harraseeket Inn Freeport, Maine