We booked their "Steal Away" package - three nights with 2 dinner meals for $540.
One meal is in the more traditional Maine Dining Room - here, you can order anything on the menu and it's included. Our bill (without wine or tip) came to $135. It could have been $200. They don't have any hiden exceptions.
Our second meal was in the more informal Broad Arrow Tavern. Again, it was open for us. Our bill came to about $90 - but it could have been much more.
The food in both dining rooms is very, very good.
Your package also includes one of the best breakfast buffets I've ever experienced, as well as a very generous afternoon tea.
The only drawback was the extreme lack of space for toiletries in the bathroom. We had to utilize a drawer in the bureau.
While Freeport is very centrally located, there is very little life outside the Beab outlet. It's well located for touring other parts of Maine, however.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inn in Freeport,Maine ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Priceline, Booking.com, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Harraseeket Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harraseeket Hotel Freeport
- Harraseeket Inn Freeport, Maine