We stayed here for two nights on our way north from Boston, in order to do some shopping in Freeport. Our room, at the front of the hotel, was lovely: big, with a superbly comfortable bed and a separate sitting area with sofa and a fireplace. The bathroom was huge and well equipped, although the bath was way too shallow by European standards. There was also no refrigerator/mini bar in the room.
Breakfasts were a buffet, and weren't great, with a lot of the food having been out too long / overcooked. We had one dinner in the adjoining pub, which was OK, and the complimentary afternoon tea was good.
Overall, we felt we got value for money for the room, although if breakfast hadn't been included we wouldn't have bothered.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inn in Freeport,Maine ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Harraseeket Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harraseeket Hotel Freeport
- Harraseeket Inn Freeport, Maine