We stayed in The Harraseeket Inn, Freeport, Maine for 10 days over the Christmas holiday. We could not fault anything about this holiday. Everyone was so friendly, the Inn was clean, the food was excellent. Breakfast everyday consisted of a huge selection from cakes, eggs, bacon, beans, pancakes, porridge, cereals, bread, etc.and never ending supply of hot coffee or tea. Filled up every morning so much so that we didn't need to eat any lunch. They also served afternoon tea for an hour which was great also. If you were an early riser you could go down and get yourself coffee, tea, orange juice and cereal before breakfast commenced. The weather was as expected, snowy and beautiful. They are truly geared up for the weather all the roads and pathways were cleared every day so you could happily walk round the outlet stores. The Inn was in walking distance of the town so no real need to get the car out excpet for when we went exploring other areas. Visited Boston which was about hour and half away, then drove to New York on our final day which took five and half hours, but the roads are so good was very easy. I would recommend this hotel to anyone thinking about visiting Freeport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inn in Freeport,Maine ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Harraseeket Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harraseeket Hotel Freeport
- Harraseeket Inn Freeport, Maine