I stayed here while visiting Freeport for a quick weekend getaway. The inn is quaint and the staff very friendly. The inn is equipped with everything you may need while staying there. There is a fitness center and indoor pool. There are two restaurants within the inn (a tavern and more formal restaurant) as well as a little store for those last minute gifts or items you might have forgot to pack.
The room I stayed in overlooked the garden. The room was very big even with the king sized bed and furniture. The bathroom was ample enough for two people to use and included a two person Jacuzzi (separate standing shower). Everything was clean and well maintained.
The inn includes ample parking and is located just a short walk from all the outlet stores and restaurants in downtown Freeport. Breakfast was included with my stay. It was served buffet style. There was plenty to choose from so you won’t go away hungry or disappointed. I had an enjoyable stay here and would return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inn in Freeport,Maine ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Harraseeket Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harraseeket Hotel Freeport
- Harraseeket Inn Freeport, Maine