“This is NOT the main store!!”

L.L. Bean Factory Store
Ranked #1 of 14 Shopping in Freeport
More attraction details
Owner description: This store is open 24 hours a day, and it offers substantial discounts.
Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

Some reviewers below were reviewing the main store, which is five star. This store has some merchandise that was appealing, but the items have either been returned and reconditioned, or out of style. Selection is limited. Good store for what it is! Beware of what it isn't!

All reviews
in 11 reviews
"something for everyone"
in 30 reviews

Reviewed 8 August 2014

After visiting the main store which was amazing we stopped here and scored big time on back to school clothes for my husband( teacher). Not only were there amazing markdowns but they shipped for free. Perfect 'cause therewas no room in our suitcases. High praises for quality goods, free shipping and fantastic and friendly staff.

Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

We aren't big fans of LL Bean's clothes style-wise but, for those who are, the store is nicely laid out and organized well.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

the store is enormous. anything you can think of for camping clothes shoes boots anything you may need or want is in the store that started it all.

See more reviews
Reviewed 4 August 2014

I love LL Bean but being from Texas all I ever get to do is catalog shop, so when we were on the way to Canada I had to stop. I was looking for a store and found a whole shopping wonderland which include a central outdoor stage with free concerts. The stores are beautiful with aquariums and lots of great displays. The staff was friendly, helpful and didn't even hassle us about our service dog. There were some clearance items but for the most part the prices were the same as the catalog but I had the advantage of being able to try everything on. The store is open 24 hours and I didn't set aside near enough time to explore. Next time I'm in Maine I'm giving LL Bean a whole day.