“Beer is great up here ”

Ranked #4 of 18 things to do in Freeport
4 attraction reviews
“Beer is great up here ”
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

After a hard day of shopping at the outlets up there we stopped in for some beer. The full tasting of all 8 on tap was excellent. The staff was knowable and suggested the order to taste the beer in. I don't think that they make a bad beer.

Windham, Maine, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Beer tasting! ”
Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

Came here on part of our brewery passport adventure. Tried 8 different beers which some were good and some were interesting! The service was great and they knew what they were talking about. It was a good time with my boyfriend!

Ellington, Connecticut
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“LOVE the beer but the tasting room is lacking”
Reviewed 27 June 2014

I have been about 10 breweries in the past couple years. I LOVE maine beer company's beers I think they are very well made for a decent price. I was at the tasting room the other day with my wife and we had a good time. The tasting room is small and there isnt much to do besides drink but other than that we enjoyed ourselves. I am unsure if I would go back if I was up there again but if I did it would only to buy some of their beers.

They really also do not have any food and should consider this

Visited June 2014
Middletown, Connecticut
53 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 101 helpful votes
“A bit more expensive but you can taste the quality”
Reviewed 19 May 2014

True that their offerings do tend to be hoppy, but they also have some good pale ales and the porter is outstanding IMO. Great staff and a nice place to sit and enjoy good beer. Buy a bottle while you are there.

Visited May 2014
Monmouth Beach, New Jersey
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Love the tasting room and friendly staff”
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Great spot if you are heading up to the Freeport outlets and a fan of amazing craft beer. Their IPA offerings are the best in Maine. Some people may complain about pricing but I don't find it to be that off-putting for a 8 beer flight for $18. You can also do single glasses with various pour sizes that are roughly bar prices but the quality is much better than you find elsewhere. Its nice to be able to do some tasting/drinking and buy bottles for takeout as well.

Visited February 2014