“Good Lobster fair price”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Freeport Seafood Co. - CLOSED

Freeport Seafood Co.
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Chicago, Illinois
“Good Lobster fair price”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 September 2013

Service was slow and not what I would expect for the restaurant being as slow as it was.
The lobster roll was very good with very big chunks of lobster not small pieces like I was expecting.

Visited September 2013

uniondale, penna
“Save your money”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 September 2013 via mobile

Just returned from dinner, it was awful. I had fried calamari, overdone & tasteless. My husband had crab stuffed mushrooms, nothing but breadcrumbs, he also had chewy lobster that cost $32.

“Haddock was excellent.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 September 2013 via mobile

We had dinner at Freeport Seafood Co. The haddock was the best I have had. Sweet and cooked to perfection. Thank you for the great dining experience.

Enfield, Connecticut
“It was ok.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 September 2013

My husband and I had dinner here on September 7 while we were in the area for the weekend. We thought we would give the new place a try. It was ok, nothing exceptional as far as I was concerned. I had broiled scallops, butternut squash and mashed potatoes while my husband had twin lobsters and an ear of corn. I felt the scallop dinner was kind of pricey for the 8 or 9 scallops I got and the sides were not very hot (temperature wise). I also was disappointed when I ordered a glass of white zinfandel but was told by the bar tender that they don't carry it.

Kyle, Texas
“Wonderful Dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2013

Had a wonderful dinner at the Freeport Seafood Co. Great deck with a band playing during dinner. 4 of us and all had wonderful meals. Anne was a great waitress, and all of the food came out great, One had the Parmesan crusted haddock. French Onion Soup was very good. Twin lobsters with fresh corn on the cob.

• Visited August 2013