“Fantastic Food and Atmosphere”
Review of Azure Cafe

Azure Cafe
Ranked #3 of 59 Restaurants in Freeport
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups, Italian
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Yarmouth, Maine
“Fantastic Food and Atmosphere”
Reviewed 19 November 2013

I recently went here with my boyfriend and we loved our meals. We were greeted by a sweet lady who asked where we like to sit. The atmosphere was beautiful and the server was great as well! We ordered the crab cakes for appetizer which I typically do not enjoy however I loved them! I got my favorite chicken marsala which was fabulous. He got the lobster alfredo which had an extremely generous amount of lobster and a fantastic flavor!

We will be sure to visit again!

1 Thank AmandaMarieM

Connecticut
“Fabulous Food!”
Reviewed 18 November 2013

What a delicious meal! The service was decent, the atmosphere was relaxed, and the food was devine. From start to finish everything was absolutely fantastic. My husband had the lobster alfredo and I had the filet mignon with gorgonzola over garlic mashed potatoes as our main course, we skipped an appetizer because they serve fresh baked bread with olive oil before your main dish arrives. We will definitely return on our next weekend trip to Freeport!

Columbia, CT
“Fantastic food!”
Reviewed 17 November 2013

While visiting Freeport for the weekend, my husband and I had the opportunity to enjoy a delicious dinner at Azure Cafe. It was recommended by the owner of the Bed & Breakfast that we were staying at and well worth it! The restaurant has 2 floors with the upstairs being a bit more private. We had a table that overlooked the Main Street. The service was great and we have not had a meal this wonderful since traveling to Italy. We started with one of the two soups - clam chowder and tomato vodka soup. My husband had the Seafood stuffed white fish with garlic smashed potatoes, which he enjoyed. I had the roasted chicken with a sage cream sauce with a squash risotto. That alone could have been a meal - incredible! We ended the meal with dessert tiramisu and vanilla bean cheesecake with apple cider reduction and caramel sauce. If you are traveling in the area it is a must!

Mansfield, United Kingdom
“Family run Italian”
Reviewed 2 November 2013

Well run restaurant on two floors. We ate upstairs with a view overlooking the main shopping area. Very good food with excellent service. The A/C was a little fierce but the waitress realised and turned it down for us.

Visited October 2013
“Modern, minimalist decor”
Reviewed 29 October 2013

Fairly good food. Some better (and worse) places in town.
The lobster salad was a lame salad with some chunks of lobster meat on top. It was not bad, but certainly not good and worthy of $18-20. Other two in the group were not as disappointed, but they were only satisfied.

Visited October 2013

Been to Azure Cafe? Share your experiences!