“Handy take-out”

Dining options: Reservations
Arden Arcade, CA
“Handy take-out”
Reviewed 26 October 2013

I was staying in the Comfort Suites in Freeport, Maine for an emergency family visit. I had no car and this place is right across the street and the staff recommended it. My order was filled quickly and really good. Only had spring rolls and chicken satay but if the rest of their food is this good they are a great place.

• Visited October 2013

St. Simons Island, GA
“Recent Return to Excellent Fare”
Reviewed 22 October 2013

I have been lunching here for the last decade or more (and always appreciated the chance to use their spacious bathroom for clean up before lunch and after sanding bottom paint off my boat--ugh). My experiences were uniformly excellent; Then I introduced my new partner to Thai Garden a couple years ago and we were both disappointed. But this last summer we returned and found the place excellent once again. The Thai spices are out of this world, and the service is friendly as can be. Plus, if you are south of Freeport you don't have to drive into town for lunch. But Thai Garden is worth a drive south out of Freeport for you shop-til-you droppers!

Visited August 2013
Rockwood, Canada
“Not a very popular restaurant: Too Bad! Very good!”
Reviewed 5 October 2013

We ended up going to the Thai Restaurant twice. It was across the street from our motel and it was very good!

Both times we went (near closing), we were the only ones there. Not exactly sure why except that it's not very well advertised or prominent on this road.

Food is very good, arrives quickly and the service attentive.

I would definitely eat here if you're in the area and enjoy thai food. Don't let the stark atmosphere deter you.

• Visited September 2013
winnipeg
“Good Thai Food”
Reviewed 12 August 2013

My husband and I stayed in Freeport for one night, and had supper at the Thai Garden, which is located in a strip mall on the main thoroughfare. Staff was friendly and the food was good. (It's great that brown rice is an option.) We are vegetarian, and shared a couple of dishes, starting with the fresh spring rolls which were nice but could have had more veggies and less noodles. We also had Masaman curry with fried tofu and Paad Thai. Overall the dishes were flavourful and it was a positive dining experience.

• Visited July 2013
Howland, Maine
“take out”
Reviewed 11 August 2013

stopped on way home to Augusta , picked up several orders of spring rolls they were very good. and the price was good , service was fast worth the trip

• Visited August 2013