“Safe food handling??”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout
Moncton, Canada
“Safe food handling??”
Reviewed 23 November 2013 via mobile

Decided to try this place because hubby and I wanted Italian sandwiches. Service was slooooow. Not only that, after the cashier served us she proceeded to make our sandwiches and I'm certain she did not wash her hands after handling cash....ugh! No gloves either. I was disgusted. Never will I go back. Also while cashier/server was making sandwiches other customers came in. Not once did she say "be right with you" to the new customer. There was another girl working in the kitchen who was making pizza. Not enough staff for a busy Saturday either - two total. First and last time for sure.

Visited October 2013

Marlborough, Massachusetts
“Never again!”
Reviewed 24 October 2013 via mobile

We picked Derosier's because it looked like a cute mom and pop place. Unfortunately that was not the case. The staff was not very professional. While we were waiting for our food, we could hear one of the staff cursing at her boyfriend on her cellphone. We ordered a chicken teriyaki sub and a general tso's sub along with a slice of pizza. I'm glad I got the pizza. That was decent. My chicken teriyaki was the worst thing ever. Processed microwave chicken with a fake teriyaki sauce. It made me sick to my stomach. The general tso's sandwich was okay. Both sandwiches were soggy and not up to par. We will spend the extra money and go to Antonia's or Amato's. I wish I could get my money back.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank IMADALEY1023
Fallbrook, California
“Try something other than their pizza”
Reviewed 6 October 2013

We've eaten here twice - mini toasted sub was good and their lobster roll is very good and they serve a large portion for the price. But we heard so much about them being known for their pizza so decided to try one tonight for dinner. Ordered a large with half veggie and half bbq chicken on thin crust. First, after opening once we were home, not made with thin crust; then way too much cheese on both halves and too little of the toppings. The bbq chicken had an old taste, was tough and stringy, the broccoli was bitter and overall, just a mediocre pizza (s). Perhaps this can all be attributed to whoever made the pizzas ?? but we've had much better pizza at Antonia's.

• Visited October 2013
Raleigh, NC
“Cheap eats!”
Reviewed 10 August 2013

Great made to order fresh Italian sandwiches. Very reasonable prices. Historic building with great atmosphere. Been in business since 1904.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Vivadefiesta
York, Pennsylvania
“Lobster Roll”
Reviewed 24 July 2013

A positive "hole in the wall" experience...Clean, well lit, friendly staff...Enjoyed our first Lobster Roll in Maine

• Visited July 2013