“Just stopping in”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Camp Hill, Pennsylvania
“Just stopping in”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2014

I must admit I have never eaten here, but have stopped in for a Coke while out shopping. Each time, I was welcomed by a friendly employee who provided prompt service. I understand they are moving to Bow Street and will be sure to check them out in their new location.

Visited May 2014

Cambridge, Massachusetts
“Average Pizza/Sub Shop”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2014

My wife and I wanted to get quick and inexpensive dinner last weekend. We got it here. My wife got a pasta dish which she enjoyed, and was good considering it was a pizza shop. It certainly was not in the class of a great Italian restaurant, but it was good and a nice size for the money.

I got a nine-inch cheese pizza which was disappointing. It was a nice size for one person, and the taste was average. The pizza sauce was most disappointing. It tasted like an average pasta sauce, rather than pizza sauce. There was not enough cheese around the outer edge of the pizza, which left a lot of the less than stellar sauce with no cheese on it.

Next time we're in Freeport, we'll almost certainly try a different pizza place. I will say though and the staff and family here are very pleasant people.

• Visited April 2014
Baltimore, Maryland
“Best Italian Sandwiches and Whoopie Pies”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 December 2013

This is a very resonably priced place to grab a sandwich which are fresh made to order. They have great Pizza too and as I mentioned the Whoopie Pies are great for a quick snack later in the day.

Visited December 2013
Massachusetts
“Nice sub and sandwich shop in downtown Freeport”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 November 2013

Whenever we do the Freeport shopping thing, Amato's is always one of our stops. The pizza has a light, tasty crust and the toppings are fresh and flavorful. Since Amato's is right across from the LL Bean store, there's no need to travel far to get a good sub or pizza. There are plenty of places nearby for more upscale dining, but Amato's is just right for lunch or a quick, inexpensive supper.

• Visited November 2013
Fallbrook, California
“Sad to say, first try here was pretty awful....”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 November 2013

We ordered a calzone and small veggie pizza to go - both very greasy and tasteless; couldn't even tell which, if any veggies were actually on the pizza. So if you try them, suggest trying something other than what we tried. Next time we will go to Antonia's (a bit south going out of town) as their pizza is great but we wanted to give Amato's a try.

• Visited November 2013