“New and beautiful”
Review of The Freeport Theater of Awesome - CLOSED

The Freeport Theater of Awesome
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Useful Information: Baby buggy parking, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children
Reviewed 29 August 2013

I have been to the theater many times with my husband.
We invited my niece and sister to a movie this summer while they were vacationing from Louisville, KY. They enjoyed the theater and movie! Delicious popcorn! Pleasant staff!

Reviewed 25 August 2013

We saw the Tardy Brothers, and loved the show. My 5 year old was thrilled, and the grown ups loved it, too. It was an inexpensive break from shopping, and something my son will remember with great joy. I highly recommend this fun, entertaining venue for everyone!

1  Thank andreaf398
Reviewed 22 August 2013

We had a great time! Would recommend to any family looking for kid friendly entertainment. We look forward to returning to the theater for another show. Well worth the cost of admission.

1  Thank John H
Reviewed 19 August 2013

This show will exceed your expectations especially in the way of humor. It's a family operated show with a small time feel but big time talent. I would recommend this to any age. You will be wildly entertained by these two brothers that have a knack for entertaining people on so many different levels. Even if you're not in Freeport, it's worth the ride. We've been back 3 times now and me and my kids are still laughing hysterically. You won't be disappointed.

1  Thank Melisa W
See more reviews
Reviewed 14 August 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed the show. The Tardy brothers are so skilled in juggling and add a fun comic routine to their performance. The show appeals to all age groups. We went to a Sunday matinee for a special price of $10 person. Lots of entertainment for that price range. Grecommend the show if you are spending a day in or near Freeport.

1  Thank Janice D