My family of 4 stayed here for a night on a recent family vacation to New England. The location of the hotel is great, you can walk to LL Bean, the outlet shops and all the other restaurants and shops in downtown Freeport.
The hotel itself is clean and well-kept, and the staff was friendly and courteous. If you've every stayed in an HGI, you've basically stayed in them all, which can be a good thing or a bad thing depending on your expectations. You won't get much a unique, localized experience, but you will get a nice room at a reasonable price with all the necessary amenities.
I would recommend the Downtown Freeport HGI to families who are looking at Freeport for a destination excursion or a kicking-off point for Casco Bay activities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park once, walk everywhere! Discover the Hilton Garden Inn nestled in the heart of Freeport village just two blocks down the hill from L.L.Bean®. Shop ‘til you drop at over 150 up-scale outlets and restaurants, most within walking distance. Unwind with a dip in the pool or hot tub. Enjoy a cocktail in our Pavilion Lounge then sit down to a scrumptious meal prepared by one of our talented chefs in the Great American Grill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Freeport Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Freeport Downtown Hotel Freeport
- Hilton Freeport
- Hilton Garden Inn Freeport Downtown Maine