we booked at the last minute and got a great room for the 5 of us (3 children under 12). They offered us a rollaway but explained that it can only fit in a bigger room, we saw the rollaway, a full size single bed. we preferred to stay in a regular room so they had no problem withthe kids doublingup. The beds were large and very comfortable as was the room. Bathroom was immaculate with nice neutrogena shampoos etc. Flat screen tv good internet. The pool is small but fine for a quick swim, the only drawback is that there are no changing rooms or showers so you have to take turns using the one restroom beside the pool. The breakfast was nice, the staff extremely nice. Great value, $219 bed and breakfast for 5. Check here first if you want to stay in Freeport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park once, walk everywhere! Discover the Hilton Garden Inn nestled in the heart of Freeport village just two blocks down the hill from L.L.Bean®. Shop ‘til you drop at over 150 up-scale outlets and restaurants, most within walking distance. Unwind with a dip in the pool or hot tub. Enjoy a cocktail in our Pavilion Lounge then sit down to a scrumptious meal prepared by one of our talented chefs in the Great American Grill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels Direct, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Freeport Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Freeport Downtown Hotel Freeport
- Hilton Freeport
- Hilton Garden Inn Freeport Downtown Maine