We stayed for just 1 night on our way back to Boston on a family trip. It was a beautiful hotel. No breakfast, that I know of, but the location was great- just down the road from the huge LL Bean store on the main road in Freeport. We rolled in in the middle of a down pouring thunderstorm and the 2 men at the front desk were extremely helpful in getting our bags out of the car and sending extra towels and a blanket up to the room. I think Freeport is beautiful and this hotel was prefect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park once, walk everywhere! Discover the Hilton Garden Inn nestled in the heart of Freeport village just two blocks down the hill from L.L.Bean®. Shop ‘til you drop at over 150 up-scale outlets and restaurants, most within walking distance. Unwind with a dip in the pool or hot tub. Enjoy a cocktail in our Pavilion Lounge then sit down to a scrumptious meal prepared by one of our talented chefs in the Great American Grill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Hilton Hotels Direct, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Freeport Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Freeport Downtown Hotel Freeport
- Hilton Freeport
- Hilton Garden Inn Freeport Downtown Maine