Although we only stayed for one night in Freeport, Hilton Garden Inn was a very nice hotel. The breakfast cost ten dollars to eat at in the morning, but they had good food. The location was just a short walk away from downtown where all of the shops are downtown. They serve fresh cookies in the lobby. The staff are friendly and the rooms are very spacious, and the beds are comfortable. There is great shopping just up the street, and the hotel is easily affordable too. The hotel is beautiful inside and out with the landscaping, and design.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park once, walk everywhere! Discover the Hilton Garden Inn nestled in the heart of Freeport village just two blocks down the hill from L.L.Bean®. Shop ‘til you drop at over 150 up-scale outlets and restaurants, most within walking distance. Unwind with a dip in the pool or hot tub. Enjoy a cocktail in our Pavilion Lounge then sit down to a scrumptious meal prepared by one of our talented chefs in the Great American Grill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Hilton Hotels Direct, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Freeport Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Freeport Downtown Hotel Freeport
- Hilton Freeport
- Hilton Garden Inn Freeport Downtown Maine