It is a fairly basic standard hotel, yet it gets everything right. Friendly reception, big room, separate lounge, big bathroom (tiny bath), microwave, coffee machine, fridge, good gym, use of luggage trolleys, free water for Hhonors members, coffee & cookies, great breakfast.
The only thing that wasn't great was the evening meal served in the bar, which was OK, but slightly overcooked. The location, just behind the main shopping street is excellent, and there is plenty of free parking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park once, walk everywhere! Discover the Hilton Garden Inn nestled in the heart of Freeport village just two blocks down the hill from L.L.Bean®. Shop ‘til you drop at over 150 up-scale outlets and restaurants, most within walking distance. Unwind with a dip in the pool or hot tub. Enjoy a cocktail in our Pavilion Lounge then sit down to a scrumptious meal prepared by one of our talented chefs in the Great American Grill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Freeport Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Freeport Downtown Hotel Freeport
- Hilton Freeport
- Hilton Garden Inn Freeport Downtown Maine