We stayed here our first night in Maine while waiting for our cottage to open up. This is a very clean, up to date hotel with excellent front desk staff. The room was spacious, clean and well appointed. The wireless connection was quick and easy. There is a very nice patio area with a gas fire pit. The lobby is very cozy with lots of seating. A nice perk was the free Whoopie Pies! The location could not have been better, close to LL Bean and all shopping and dining in Freeport. Overall a great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park once, walk everywhere! Discover the Hilton Garden Inn nestled in the heart of Freeport village just two blocks down the hill from L.L.Bean®. Shop ‘til you drop at over 150 up-scale outlets and restaurants, most within walking distance. Unwind with a dip in the pool or hot tub. Enjoy a cocktail in our Pavilion Lounge then sit down to a scrumptious meal prepared by one of our talented chefs in the Great American Grill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Freeport Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Freeport Downtown Hotel Freeport
- Hilton Freeport
- Hilton Garden Inn Freeport Downtown Maine