“Overnight in December 2013”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Freeport
Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in Freeport
Reviewed 19 February 2014

Found this to be an excellent motel. l, clean well appointed spacious rooms. Really liked the mini kitchen and two comfortable chairs with small table to have a snack. Good wi-fi, above average breakfast. Would recommend highly to others.

Room Tip: We were happy on the ground floor close to the lobby.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
hiexpressfreeport, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Freeport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us, Holiday Inn Express and Suites, Freeport, Maine a review. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our property. All rooms now have microwaves and refrigerators for your convenience! Guests were telling us how inconvenient is was to have to come to the front to have food warmed so because of guests feedback we put them in all rooms as of last year! Feed is so valuable and we greatly appreciate you taking the time to share yours.

Thank You and we hope to have you stay with us again!

Reviewed 9 February 2014

My wife and step-daughter and myself stayed here one night recently since we were in the area attending a funeral. I had booked this mostly for the price, looking for a cheap yet comfortable place to stay. It turned out to be a good choice. The front desk woman was friendly and efficient and we quickly found our room. It was very clean, very comfortable and was just what we were looking for. They have an indoor pool and hot tub as a benefit and we tried out the hot tub but as I pretty much expected, it was a chlorine frappe and not some place youll want to linger. The continental breakfast didnt look too bad as these types of breakfasts go but we usually go out to restaurants to get a full breakfast. Overall, I was pleased with the facility and would recommend it to anyone in the area on a budget.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
hiexpressfreeport, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Freeport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2014

Dear Values Costumer,

Thank you so much for taking time to leave future guests and our staff valuable feedback. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed staying with us. I am sorry for the circumstances as to why you stayed with us. If you are ever in the area again we would love to have you stay with us again.

Again thank you for choosing to stay with us in Freeport and for leaving us very valuable feedback.

Reviewed 2 January 2014

Staying three nights afforded me the opportunity to see that this property is well managed, the service is consistent (housekeeping did keep forgetting to leave more coffee), and I would return if I make it to Freeport again. I was there when the area received a few inches of snow. The parking lot and driveway were well plowed and maintained even at 6:30 a.m. when I was ready to leave. The pool area is nice but I believe the chemicals in the spa could be adjusted to be a little less intense. The location is nice just outside Freeport proper but close to restaurants, groceries, and gas stations without being in the middle of everything.

Room Tip: I had a room on the Hwy 1 side of the building and believe that would be preferred over the side fac...
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank EnjoyTravelAlways
hiexpressfreeport, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Freeport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2014

EnjoyTravelAlways,

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave us a review and a detailed one! I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed everything about our property. We strive to be consistent in all departments and provide excellent costumer service and housekeeping. I am glad to hear that all went well for the three nights you were hear with us.

We really hope to have you stay with us in the future! Happy New Year and again thank you so much for leaving us such a detailed review.

Reviewed 31 December 2013

just passing through and needed a good nights sleep/rest. this hotel was clean, comfortable, & quiet. for a basic price you get the basics you need plus a comfortable bed and pillows. friendly front desk service.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for leaving our property a review. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We have all new pillows and mattresses and glad to hear that you got a good night sleep!

I will be sure to let the front desk staff know that you left this comment about their service!

Happy New Year!

Reviewed 20 December 2013

This Holiday Inn Express is typical of others we've stayed in. .. nothing fancy, just the basics but it was fine. The service was good. The rooms were clean. The breakfast a little too basic for me, but it was what I expected and that was OK.

Room Tip: Choose a room on the non-highway side
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Webmedmanager,

Thank you for leaving our hotel feedback. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. If you are even in the are again we would love to have you stay with us again.

Have a great New Year and again thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback.

Reviewed 1 December 2013

Drove from Canada for our thanksgiving. Liked this place a lot. The breakfast was good, though the host could have been more pleasant. She kind of seemed as if this job were the last thing she wanted to due. The rooms and staff exempt from the breakfast host were astounding! The room was spotless and the food was quite nice. Thank u for a terrific stay. This was not the first stay and won't be the last.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Tf3333

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking time to leave our hotel feedback. I am so glad to hear that you once again enjoyed staying with us. I do apologize that the breakfast host was not pleasant and I will be sure to talk with both hosts to make sure this does not happen again.

We appreciate you letting us know as we value all feedback. Thank you again and we look forward to having you stay with us in the future!

Happy New Year!

Reviewed 18 November 2013

My fiance and I stayed there one night this past weekend. The woman at the front desk was exceptional and made the difference in what normally would be an average stay. She upgraded us to a suite- no extra charge, was pleasant, informative and included bottles of water on our arrival. It's the little things that make a hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

LadyJane,

Thank you so much for taking time to leave our property a review. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and the service you received made it even better. Congratulations on your engagement and we hope to have you stay with us again!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Freeport
Quality Suites
Harraseeket Inn
Harraseeket Inn
#1 of 11 in Freeport
Fairfield Inn & Suites Brunswick Freeport

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Freeport? Share your experiences!