Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Freeport
US$63
US$157
GardenInn.com
  • Pool
Hampton Inn Freeport/Brunswick(Freeport)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$56
Quality Suites(Freeport)(Great Value!)
US$69
QualityInn
Casco Bay Inn(Freeport)(Great Value!)
US$92
Harraseeket Inn(Freeport)
US$207
  • Free Internet
All reviewsfront deskcinnamon rollsyogurtroom was cleannice hotelfree breakfastking suiteshower headroad noisell beansitting areaminute drivethe breakfast areahot tubconvenient locationwould stay here againone night stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 March 2014

Family of 4 with two kids under 4. Stayed in the off-season for one night. Price was excellent and staff were extremely friendly. Rooms were spacious and clean. Our room was near the elevator, which had me worried about the noise level, but it was extremely quiet within the room and slept great. Beds and pillows were comfortable and plenty of extra room for a pack n'play. Connection to wireless network was solid. Breakfast included sausage and gravy, biscuits, bacon and eggs.

Only reasons why not a 5 was our bathroom door would not stay shut and we were missing light bulbs in one of the lamps. However, those issues are extremely minor and would stay again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
hiexpressfreeport, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Freeport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking time to share your feedback with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I agree the rooms are a great size and will comfortable fit a family of 4 or 5.

I have already asked maintenance to check the rooms around the elevator to assure housekeeping has replaced the light bulbs in the room and also asked him to check and see why the bathroom door will not shut properly. If you could possibly send me an email with the name on your reservation that way I can be certain the issues have been fixed.

Again thank you for taking time to share you feedback and we hope to have you and your family stay with us again!

Reviewed 8 March 2014

Having visited other Holiday Inn Express I booked through Expedia for this hotel. It is near Freeport but pinched between the Interstate and the regional highway so it is fairly noisy. We found the room of a good size but it looked dated. The place was clean and the beds Ok. A breakfast was included but it's quality left a lot to desire. Eggs were rubber like, bacon paper thin and biscuits were dry as bone on our second day. Upon checking out I was refused a copy of my bill showing it was all paid up because my room had been prepaid. I would not go back.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

I am so sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay with us. When booking through a third party wed site we do not have access to your receipt. You pay them and they pay us so the receipt we have is not accurate and we are not suppose to give the guests a copy. You pay the third party site commission so we do not know what you paid. This is standard when booking through a third party website. We are more then happy to print you something that says you stayed with us if needed for getting across the border.

I am so sorry to hear you didn't enjoy your breakfast with us. IHG is in the process of changing the menu and adding new healthier options! I apologize about the noise level, I understand some people are lighter sleepers then other. We are more then happy to put you on the front of the hotel which faces route 1, so if you do stay with us again, please call us directly for the best rates and to assure you will get a room on the front of the building. This will also prevent any problems with getting a receipt in the morning.

Thank you for taking time to leave us feedback and we do hope you give us another shot in the future!

Reviewed 3 March 2014

Brand new, great rest, quiet time of year and I so needed a great rest. Featured the usual breakfast spread; cereal, yogurt, hot breakfast, breads, coffee and tea. VG coffee. Only criticism would be that the dining room chairs have you leaning back away from the table.

The suite was very nice, lots of room and WiFi was fast.

Thank you Holiday Inn Express, Freeport, Maine.

Room Tip: Even numbered rooms back onto interstate - highway noise.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
hiexpressfreeport, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Freeport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We strive to exceed expectations and I will be sure to share your review with our staff. Thank you so much for taking time to leave our hotel a review and we look forward to having you stay with us again at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Freeport, Maine!

Reviewed 2 March 2014

The friendly desk manager upgraded us to a suite at no additional cost because of low occupancy on the night that we stayed. The hotel is new and very clean, including the pool and hot tub. Excellent location, very close to Freeport stores but far enough away to be quiet. Easy to access from I-295 and Route 1. Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave our Holiday Inn Express a review. I am so happy you chose to stay with us and we were able to meet your expectations of the room and service you received. We hope to have you stay with us again!

Thank you for the review and kind words!

Reviewed 26 February 2014

Clean, comfortable and pleasant. Close to shops and restaurants without being on top of them. Good value. Will had this to my list of hotels to visit again when I'm in the area; it fits the bill for a tired travel who wants the basics covered without spending a fortune.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed staying at our Holiday Inn Express in Freeport! We have a wonderful staff and great rooms and I am so glad to hear that you will be staying with us again next time you are in town.

Thank you so much for taking time to leave us a review and we look forward to having you stay with us again!