“We Love this Place”

Cuisines: Turkish
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 13 September 2013

Last week was the third time we have eaten at the Mediterranean Grill, which we first discovered by chance on a one-day shopping trip a couple of years ago. There is little to say other than that we love mediterranean/middle-eastern food, and this place does a wonderful job of it.

Reviewed 21 August 2013

The appetizer platter was delicious, and the vegetable moussaka was out of this world! The lentil soup was not great, but everything else was great! Would definitely go back.

Reviewed 13 August 2013

Sangria was awesome, owner was in house and very friendly. The fried feta cheese was delicious! Hope to return for more than just apps & drinks soon.

Reviewed 10 August 2013

Not a good value. Skip this tourist trap with mediocre service, mediocre food, and high prices. There's a outdoor seating but that's the only good thing to say about this place.

Reviewed 9 August 2013

We first visited this restaurant when it first opened to very positive reviews. Alas, time has not served this restaurant well. We avoid meat options in our diet and were pleased with the number of veggie options on the menu. My partner had the falafel plate while I had the spanakopita. The falafel plate comes with hard inedible rice and lifeless potatoes. As a side my partner ordered grilled vegetables, which arrived as a small single skewer of roasted veggies. The spanakopita was oily and didn't have much phyllo pastry on top and was served with half a tomato slice and a slice of plain cucumber. I have seen better food presentation in greasy spoon restaurants. I chose the red lentil soup to accompany my meal. The soup was a tasteless warm puree served at the same time as my main course.

Overall a poor experience which we won't repeat.