Hampton Inn Freeport/Brunswick
Travelocity
US$148
US$130
HIExpress.com
Casco Bay Inn(Freeport)(Great Value!)
US$114
  • Free Internet
Harraseeket Inn(Freeport)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsthe breakfast areall beanroom was cleancomfortable stayeasy accesscomplimentary breakfastindoor poolwaffle makerchecking outwafflesoff the highwayflagship storecookiesconvenient locationshopping areawould definitely stay here againoutlet stores
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 May 2014

Very clean. Very accommodating. Centrally located. Quiet. Great bed. No late evening dining establishments other than fast food ..... this was in early May. Trip Advisor need for 200 charters stinks so I will not bother to post again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
GMPWMFP, General Manager at Hampton Inn Freeport/Brunswick, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2014

Dear Tom,

Many thanks for your review and your visit with us earlier this month. I am happy that you found our accommodations to be clean, comfortable and peaceful.

I also appreciate your comment regarding the need for quality late night dining in the area. This is a point that I can share with our restaurant partners for future considerations.

Thank you again for your patronage and for sharing your feedback via Trip Advisor.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

I couldn't have been happier. Room was as neat as a pin. Breakfast included eggs and was hot and presentable. Room furniture included microwave and dorm fridge. There were two suitcase holders, a magnified shaving/makeup mirror in the bathroom. Even the view was nice!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Dear Aimee,

Your positive review of our facilities is very much appreciated. Many thanks for choosing us for your lodging needs in Freeport.

I am pleased that we met your expectations and our standards for cleanliness, comfort and our property amenities. It is my hope that you'll think of us when your travels bring you back to mid coast Maine.

Many thanks again for your patronage and for sharing your feedback, so that others may learn about what we have to offer.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

I stayed one night and would go back again. Was impressed with the cleanliness of the hotel especially the rooms and it was so quiet during the night that I slept very well. Comfy beds and linens. Next time will remember to take advantage of the pool and exercise room. Pool equipped with a lift for handicapped guests.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Janet,

I am pleased that we provided a visit with us that was extremely satisfying and enjoyable. Thank you for sharing your positive experience, so that other travelers may learn more about our hotel.

Our goal at our property is to provide the best in Maine hospitality, providing comfortable, clean accommodations with the best service possible. Judging from your comments, it appears that we met your expectations and our standards.

It is my hope that we may again be your host in the future. Many thanks for your patronage and feedback.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

We were traveling to Maine for just a quick weekend trip. I called several days prior to our visit to find some things that we could do with my 2 1/2 year old. Unfortunately everything that we came across wasn't yet open for the season. When I called, I received the BEST customer service I have ever had. Not only did the front desk agent give me ideas, but when I checked in she had left me a folder full of the places we talked about, along with printed directions from the hotel to EVERY place. She helped us so much we couldn't decide what to do! The breakfast and pool were a big hit with myself and my family. Our room was spacious and spotless. We are planning another trip back this summer...thanks to one of the ideas that the front desk agent had given us...for the main fact that she listened when we spoke and remembered that my son loved trains! Overall it was a fantastic experience. We'll be staying here again at our next visit!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
GMPWMFP, General Manager at Hampton Inn Freeport/Brunswick, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

Many thanks for your kind words and visit to our hotel. Being paid the compliment that you received the best customer service ever from us is one of the most impressive compliments that we've been provided.

We strive to provide the best in Maine hospitality, providing the best in service and in clean, comfortable accommodations. I am glad that we exceeded your expectations and were able to provide a getaway that was positively memorable.

It is my hope that we may be your host again upon your next visit to the mid-coast. Thank you for your feedback and patronage.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

I cannot say enough about Melissa Robinson and Chris (manager) at the hotel. They were beyond accommodating to our group and EVERYONE had a great time. We will definitely return and if there are any accolades to give to your management staff, both Melissa and Chris deserve them! The desk staff was also VERY helpful-changing rooms at the last minute, getting plastic knives, allowing us to store stuff, finding space for all the groups in hotel to meet and gather and making us feel as comfortable as we do at home. I have never stayed at a place that treated us so well. Our group WILL return!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Hi MaryLu,

Our team and I greatly appreciate your lacrosse team's recent stay with us and the opportunity to serve during your tournament weekend. Your kind words are genuinely appreciated.

We take pride in being able to cater to groups such as yours, and to be able to provide an experience that is positive and memorable. I am pleased that our team met your expectations and our standards.

We certainly look forward to your next trip to Maine, and for the opportunity to again be your host.

Warm regards,