Quality Suites
US$74
US$157
GardenInn.com
  • Pool
Hampton Inn Freeport/Brunswick(Freeport)(Great Value!)
US$123
Travelocity
US$111
US$102
Travelocity
Casco Bay Inn(Freeport)(Great Value!)
US$114
  • Free Internet
Harraseeket Inn(Freeport)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsroom was cleancomfort innll beanhot tubwaffleswould stay here againbathroom doorpull out couchconference roomhot breakfastking suitefree breakfastsitting areacoffee makerample parkingconvenient locationindoor pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 July 2014

We stayed her with friends on our way through Maine. Staff was friendly. Rooms were clean. King sized bed and small couch with coffee table. Everything was nice except we were on the highway side of the hotel and had to keep the fan going all night to drown out the noise. Really not bad for the price and would stay again but ask for a room on the front side of hotel.

Room Tip: Ask to stay on the front side.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

We rented a bunch of rooms for our 13U baseball team and upon arrival the disheveled front desk clerk checked us in. When we got to our room we realized it wasn't two queens with a pullout, rather it was a King bed. I called down to the front desk and the front desk clerk fluffed me off, telling me he had a lobby full of people and they were sold out so he couldn't switch my room.

When I went down to head to dinner I had a conversation with him and he apologized for rushing me off the phone, but wouldn't concede that he game me an incorrect room - telling me I had cancelled rooms the day before, which was completely inaccurate. After going back and forth he told me to see the GM in the morning if I had a problem.

Poor customer service, along with a very dated hotel are two reasons we will never stay here again.

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Kt5551212
Reviewed 8 July 2014

The suite was very nicely appointed. Plenty of drawer space, 2 TV's, desk, couch, king size bed. The a/c worked great and thank goodness because it was muggy. We did have a couple of hiccups - we got the phone that didn't work so you could not call down to the front desk, 2 ceiling lights were out, the shower valve came off in your hand and we got locked out of the room and had to wait for a new key pass. The management was very helpful and courteous and took care of the issues. We did enjoy the breakfast downstairs. We would stay here again.

Room Tip: Room 305 faced front of building on Route One and is on the third floor. It is also down the hall from the elevator so no late night dings. It was quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

Paid 145 plus tax for this place??? Really???rooms are clean beds are comfortable common areas could be cleaner need a good vacuuming and wall cleaning. Compared to the Hampton and Hilton that I paid 129 plus tax for this is a rip off especially when you are driving all day get up the next day and there's no hot water and you can't even shower then they give you a 15.00 discount complete joke. I had my first and last visit all at once.

• Stayed: June 2014
4  Thank Tammy34515
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Could have had a much higher rating if not that close to highway 295. Room 124 was an excellent accessible room,very clean and a beautiful walk-in shower and close to the indoor salt water pool.It was located just outside Freeport proper but this room in the back of the hotel as well I guess all even numbered rooms much too close to the highway. You won't appreciate how close until 5:30am when the 18wheelers start and the constant whining of auto tires wake you. You can't wait for breakfast to be served at 6:30am then that's mediocre, but the coffee was good.

Room Tip: Rooms in rear are too close to highway as far as I'm concerned.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple