“Comfort Suites provided all the support I needed for a successful business meeting.”
Review of Comfort Suites

Comfort Suites
Ranked #9 of 11 Hotels in Freeport
Maine
Reviewed 25 March 2010

Last week, I organized a business meeting for my Send Out Cards business. I rented the breakfast room and invited both customers and fellow Send Out Cards users. The staff publicized the event on their facebook page so any of their interested clients could also attend the meeting.
I needed access to a screen, the internet and cables,etc. to make my presentation run smoothly. Not only did the staff make sure that my projector and computer were compatible with their television,etc., they helped me place the equipment in the most advantageous place. They also provided us with complimentary coffee, tea and water.
Comfort Suites did everything and anything they could to make my meeting successful.
I would highly recommend other businesses take advantage of their reasonable prices for an above high quality location.
Thank you, Comfort Suites Freeport Maine!

Stayed March 2010, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
home
Reviewed 22 March 2010

This was an OK hotel. Fairly close to Freeport shopping but you would to drive there, especially if you had shopping bags to bring back. Breakfast included was very basic stuff and not necessarily the healthiest but it was included and we only paid 69 dollars for the night. OK for a short stay. Katrina on the front desk was very nice.

• Stayed March 2010, travelled with family
Greater Portland, ME
Reviewed 12 December 2009

Over the years my business has taken me to the Greater Portland area perhpas 40 times and I've stayed at a dozen or so motels and hotels.

My going away favorite is the Comfort Suites in Freeport: convenient, reasonable price, refrigerator and couch in the room, and free breakfast. All that's good, but the great thing about the place is the people. Easy to work with, ready to help, friendly, a cut above.

I'd stay from the amenities, I'd stay there on every trip because of the people.

Perry Cloughj, Barrington, RI

• Stayed November 2009, travelled on business
Miami, FL
Reviewed 8 December 2009

The staff is sincerely concerned and genuinely interested in making you, the business travelor, feel relaxed and taken care of. Instead of being processed through like at the airport or car rental desk, they actually treat you like family (in the good way that is). You can feel like you're staying at your favorite aunt's house but live in the creature comforts of a very well kept quality hotel. Manhatten style accomodations with Mayberry RFD service. Staff that genuinely care and genuinely treat you like a friend, not a credit card.

• Stayed December 2009, travelled on business
florida
Reviewed 1 December 2009

we were greeted as soon as we walked in the door.that made us feel welcome.the desk clerk gave us good directions to our room and also to a restaurant.the room was clean.we came back from dinner and enjoyed the pool and hot tub,which was very clean.the coffee maker in the room is very convenient.breakfast was excellent,it saved us from having to find another restaurant.if we come to Maine again we will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed October 2009, travelled as a couple
West Hartford, CT
Reviewed 25 October 2009

Terrible experience-will not stay again. Stayed here with my elderly
parent and it ruined our trip.

• Stayed October 2009, travelled with family
SW FL
Reviewed 15 August 2009

We made a last minute stop and were greeted by a very friendly, helpful receptionist. She gave us advice on local points of interest and restaurants. She even went out of her way to give us an upgrade that we hadn't anticipated. Breakfast buffet was fresh and tasty.

• Stayed June 2009, travelled as a couple
2 Thank witty18
Also consider these accommodations in or near Freeport
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Freeport
#1 of 11 in Freeport
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#5 of 11 in Brunswick

Been to Comfort Suites? Share your experiences!