There's one or two rooms without an ocean view. They have a reputation of double booking so get a confirmation number.
No kids under 12 and the walls are a little thin so you can hear noise in the next room.
The desserts are usually good but they prefer the microwave over the oven to warm them.
Look at other review sites as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grey Havens Inn on the rocky shores of midcoast Maine has been completely renovated and is open under new ownership! Eve and Dick look forward to welcoming you all back to the NEW Grey Havens Inn! Our fine dining restaurant "BLUE" features fresh local fare. Enjoy cocktails before or after dinner on the expansive deck or in bright and inviting great room. Make your reservations soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Grey Havens Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grey Havens Hotel Georgetown
- Grey Havens Inn Maine/Georgetown