“Fabulous!!!”

Ranked #6 of 22 Restaurants in Gorham
Price range: US$5 - US$40
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Description: Ocean garden is a seafood restaurant. has a full bar.salad bar and daily specail soup come with all meals.customer call ocean garden: home of triple lobster. we sell single, twin and triple lobsters. often serve triple lobster for $19.95 in july and august. serve prime rib daily, fisherman platter, baked haddock, chowder soup, a very large menu selections.
Reviewed 12 October 2012 via mobile

Would go back again and again! Prices unbelievable. Atmosphere a little lacking. Truly a local restaurant that offers a great value with a friendly smile from local employees.

1  Thank OKGayle

Reviewed 12 September 2012

Three 1-1/2 pound lobsters for $19.99. This is not a joke! They are excellent. We went here each night of our four night stay. The staff is friendly and the atmosphere is nice. This was our favorite place to eat during our trip.

1  Thank jeanine_v
Reviewed 26 August 2012

This is the only restaurant I know that serves Triple Lobsters for $22. Good portions! Clean, pleasant.

Reviewed 9 August 2012

My husband got a great deal on lobster and was so happy! I do not eat seafood and had a chicken sandwich which was fine for those of us who not seafood lovers.

Reviewed 2 July 2012

1) Go to Fort Williams or Two Lights and take a good mental picture. Now save it--cause you are driving inland.
2) If you hunger for lobster(s) at a great price and/or...."steamers" head here. Jeans, Jams, baseball caps all welcome.

Frankly, with out of town guests sometimes you got to do it up right and pay to dine by the ocean...nothing really compares. I like this place because I am able to afford to treat my guests to lobster(without going broke)...enjoy their company in a casual surrounding, not having to cook/clean up. Go expecting a basic/limited salad bar, a lot of fried apps, standard rolls, full bar,average service,and great prices on Lobster. They offer lobster rolls, fried seafood as well. A few chicken and meat dishes. Maybe consider closeby Beal's ice dream for dessert if weather is nice and you are not too stuffed to move. Provide bowls for shells, wet naps, bibs, etc. Only thing I picked up on was the dipping "butter" did not really taste like real butter...I kept imagining that "movie theater popcorn oil" type stuff...but lobster was so good. On this visit: two lobsters $18/ and 3 for $22. Soft shell, 1-1.25 lbs. each. Clams...add $6.