“Breakfast Sandwich Heaven”

Cuisines: American
Description: Coffee, breakfast, lunch & dinners
Description: Coffee, breakfast, lunch & dinners
Reviewed 18 February 2012

As a connoisseur of breakfast food I was pleasantly surprised to find this place. We got a breakfast sandwich called THE BETSY which has eggs, cheese, bacon, tomato on a homemade biscuit for $2.95. Oh my God I loved this sandwich. Coffee is hot and fresh. It was just a very nice surprise to find a place with good breakfast food.

Reviewed 16 January 2012

I went on Sunday with my sister and had to wait 50 minutes for 2 omelets. Mine was an "all whites" with spinach, crispy bacon and feta cheese. There were maybe 3 pieces of feta and 2 tiny pinhead pieces of bacon with the spinach. When I told the waiter about the lack of ingredients all he said was "I'll tell the chef." My sister got Joe's special omelet and all I could see in it was huge (overpowering) chunks of tomatoes and she said it was not good. The service was awful but we had a nice seat by the window and my coffee was good. I would not recommend to anyone!

Reviewed 15 July 2011

St. Joes makes Beenies - just like the New Orleans Benyas - (you can't have just one) their own special, unusual flavor doughnuts -you won't get doughnuts like these at Dunkin Donuts! and their biscuits that they use in their breakfast sandwiches are fantastic - light fluffy biscuits. They offer wonderful breakfasts and their lunch salads and sandwiches are unusual and very very good. This is one of my favorite places since it opened - I try and stop in a couple of times a month for breakfast or lunch. They also serve dinner now too, but I haven't tried that. I hate to admit I haven't tried their coffee, but I suspect it is good too - I can't get past the great food. They do make their food to go, or you can sit in the restaurant. It is not a fast food place though, so expect to wait a little bit for your food - usually 10 minutes or less, but I have waited as long as 15 minutes on really busy days