“Gorham Pizza - yummm”

Ranked #2 of 22 Restaurants in Gorham
AIEA
“Gorham Pizza - yummm”
Reviewed 31 October 2011

The pizza and calzones were wonderful.
I had the gyro pizza and if only my stomach was bigger. I at least made it through half the pizza.

Visited October 2011

Hurricane, Utah
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed 24 September 2011

Eat here several times during our 5 day stay in Gorham from Southern California. The pizza is well the best we have ever eaten, the crust and sauce are awesome. How do I get a pizza delivered to Southern California?

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank theallde
Boston, Massachusetts
“Amazing!!!!”
Reviewed 21 October 2010

I live in the Boston Area and i am always trying new places. None compare to Gorham House of Pizza. The fresh chicking used for the Chicken Souvlaki is unlike any other place. When i do get back there i order one of everything i love because i can't decide what to get!!! I can't wait to get back there.

Cedar Crest, New Mexico
“Not a fancy dancy place but...Great pizza!”
Reviewed 22 June 2010

Who would have guessed that truly terrific pizza could be found in Gorham, Maine. We have eaten here over the years when visiting family and always comment on how delicious the pizzas are...So I thought it would be worth letting other know that they really do make GREAT pizza!