“Great Breakfast place”

Ranked #1 of 20 Restaurants in Greenville
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 30 September 2013

Everything we had to eat at Auntie M's was fresh, delicious and kept us coming back for more. All of their homemade breads are delicious, especially the raisin bread!

1  Thank Emory V
There are newer reviews for Auntie M's

Reviewed 27 September 2013

You have to grab breakfast at Auntie M's when in Greenville. The quality, price, and atmosphere are the best. I had the kitchen sink.

1  Thank willaa14
Reviewed 24 September 2013

I was looking forward to visiting Auntie M's, based on TA reviews, but was very disappointed. I tried two of the September Specials: the Banana Nut Bread French Toast and a Chocolate Donut. Both were tasteless, and the banana nut bread barely had any banana flavor. My sweetheart had the regular French Toast & a Spanish Omelet. He enjoyed both, but thought the coffee was terrible. As others have mentioned, get your coffee a couple of doors down at Northwoods Outfitters. The server delivered the coffee with a bowl of sugar & creamer sitting on top of the mug. Ewww!!!! I wonder how many hands have been on this bowl & where else had it been placed prior to landing where someone would be putting their mouth.

Service was brusque. I tried to ask about a picture on the wall, and got an answer as the server headed off to another table. We also felt as if our food was being thrown at us, rather than being served.

Prices were reasonable, and had the food & service been better, we would have returned.

3  Thank OUTCRUISIN2610
Reviewed 22 September 2013

What else can I say? I was excited to arrive in Greenville, a place I had heard a lot about growing up, but never been there. My experience at Auntie M's was not as good as other people's. It was the morning of July 4, maybe the regular staff was off duty. Suffice to say, I won't be going out of my way to go to Greenville again.

1  Thank Pablo M
Reviewed 22 September 2013

Ate breakfast there several times this past week while on a fishing trip to the Greenville area. Food was tasty, timely, and reasonably priced, and the service was outstanding. The locals do eat there, and you'll feel like one of them the second or third time you eat there. Only issue that may affect some is there cash and local check rule; no credit cards are accepted.

1  Thank garymwhipple