“Breakfast”

Auntie M's
Ranked #2 of 19 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Marlboro, New York, United States
“Breakfast”
Reviewed 13 October 2013

The food is delicious! Generous servings, very reasonable prices. Everyone is very friendly. Enjoy a view of the Lake while you're eating.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Peggy M

Staten Island, New York
“Good breakfast”
Reviewed 8 October 2013

We stopped on our way out of town for breakfast, the service and food was excellent, cute little place I would diffently go back again

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Savannah C
Dothan, Alabama
“Food's good.”
Reviewed 8 October 2013

Visiting Moosehead Lake where 50 years ago I camped with my Mom and Dad months before he passed away. A walk down memory lane visit....and it was wonderful!!

Reviews recommended this restaurant.

I ordered an Omelet and French toast. The only restaurant I have dined where you could order french toast in one, two or three slices.......and they were halved when served. Excellent: I ordered one slice with my Omelet. My food was really good.

The not so good:

My coffee arrived with a sugar bowl sitting down in the cup, displacing some of the coffee onto the table before the rather curt waitress took it off, set it aside and wiped the spilled coffee from the table. I hope that sugar bowl was sterile ....probably not.

The staff was paying more attention to two women and their child sitting at one of the tables; when I motioned to one to refill my fiancees cup, she gave me a dirty look en route to to get a refill..gave my love her refill and never looked at us or said anything...she was truly annoyed.

Their coffee seems to be gaining much popularity as the worst you will ever ever drink.....ever!!!!! ....in all of Maine........perhaps the planet!!!!

Although the cooks produce good food, at least for us...clearly the workers could care less if there are any patrons.

The interior is sheltered but lacking in any true ambiance....some pictures are attached to the walls.....we asked about one and was given a mumbled attitude answer.......and truthfully, I think we had the nicer of the waitresses working there. It really doesn't take much to be nice, but it must be very painful for this staff.

We will not go back to Auntie M's on our next visit to this incredibly pristine beautiful lake.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank jimh615
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“A great place where locals eat”
Reviewed 4 October 2013

A great local spot with good breakfast, and a very reasonable price! We had breakfast there while waiting for the steamship cruise which is right across the street.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank hotrod53
Wanatah, IN
“Didn't expect a lot, but overall, it was pretty good”
Reviewed 30 September 2013

The waitress didn't seem to know what was on the menu or the prices (we had to tell her) and the cooks in the back seemed to be distracted with each other, so we weren't expecting a whole lot after we ordered. I ordered what I thought was fresh blueberry pie, but it came out of the freezer and the cooks in the back had to explain to the waitress how to defrost it and warm it up. It was very much "overcooked". That being said, our main food orders were quite tasty and the prices weren't bad either.

• Visited September 2013