“Breakfast!!”

Ranked #2 of 20 Restaurants in Greenville
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 16 February 2014

Eggs were excellent...home fries could have had a little more oomph. Service was satisfactory. Not much of a choice for breakfast in the area. Place was clean.

Reviewed 18 January 2014

We have stopped in (more than once) for breakfast. They are small,with friendly service, and we
love how they open early. (5:00 a.m.) Food is plentiful, reasonably priced, and good. One can get the local news in this cozy restaurant. We'll be back for sure!

1  Thank GreenfieldVisitor
Reviewed 28 November 2013

Had breakfast here on a busy morning, but despite the crowd the staff was friendly, service was fast and the food was excellent! It had been years since I had been to Auntie M's and was happy to see it was still worth the stop.

1  Thank spec_ops007
Reviewed 28 October 2013

Our motel didn't have a breakfast but suggested Auntie M's. Glad they did. The eggs and potatoes were plentiful. Pleasant service. Only about 12 tables and they were full as I left around 8AM. But, you can get your food to go. I saw that they also offer a picnic lunch to take hiking or to the lake. Didn't have it but what a good idea.

1  Thank BeachNumberNine
Reviewed 20 October 2013

Great service, fun service, and a very good menu. I had a side of hash and the fruit and granola yogurt. My wife had French toast and a side of hash. I really liked mine, but my wife thought the food was average. We'd go back.