Me and my new husband stayed there for a few nights on our honeymoon. The rooms were amazing, with incredible views. However, the hosts were very hard to find! I couldn't find either one of them when i needed them. When i did find them they acted like I was a bother to them. I expect that when i spent that much money almost $400 a night on a room that i would be treated a little nicer. That's alot of money for us especially when my new husband has been out of work for three months. The maid was nicer to us than any of the hosts! The portions at breakfast were tiny, and even though they had some pastries and bagels those options were sparse as well. We opted to go to a local restaraunt for breakfast the next morning and were very satisfied. Im sorry but i was not happy at all, except for the views!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy breathtaking lake and mountain views at our romantic Greenville, Maine inn. Relax in masterfully decorated rooms and suites at our Moosehead Lake lodging with Jacuzzis, fireplaces, private decks, and luxurious linens and robes. Sit back in our pub with full bar and games, or enjoy our complimentary snacks, DVD library and Wi-Fi. Don't miss out on unforgettable breakfasts and sumptuous weekend dinners at this Moosehead Lake adventure lodge. Activities galore - many exclusive to the Lodge at Moosehead, a Select Registry Property. AAA 4 Diamond. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Lodge at Moosehead Lake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lodge At Moosehead Lake Hotel Greenville
- Moosehead Lake Hotel
- Lodge At Moosehead Lake Maine/Greenville