The Guilford Bed And Breakfast
Kineo View Lodge(Greenville)(Great Value!)
US$119
Priceline
Towne Motel(Skowhegan)
US$118
Kyes Motel(Skowhegan)
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 December 2013

This takes you into an era from the past, such a wonderful experience. You are treated like royalty! Probably one of the best trips......highly recommend this was so special and the B & B is clean as can be!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Tom_J408
Reviewed 22 August 2013

This was a charming B & B in the midst of Maine's Highlands!!! For us on a motorcycle this is a great part of Maine to ride. As soon as we headed toward the driveway I was so pleased we would be staying at this beautiful home!! The home was lovely inside and out! It was nicely decorated, very meticulous yet extremely comfortable. Our room was the Rose room which was very spacious and yet cozy! My favorite part was the large screened in wrap around porch which came in handy with Maine's summer bird, the mosquito!!All kidding aside this was a gorgeous B & B. The innkeepers Isobelle and Harland were so friendly and sweet. The breakfast was wonderful with a choice of two entrees. We are already talking about going back... not only for this great B & B but to try our luck again with Moose Country Safari (which was awesome!!) and great ridding in the beautiful state of Maine!!

Room Tip: The Rose Room was spacious, clean comfortable and nicely decorated!
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 July 2013

The house is lovely, well-appointed, superbly maintained and historically preserved. The breakfast was incredibly delicious and the host and hostess were very attentive. Clearly, they excel at this kind of work and have pursued their dreams, to the benefit of all who register there.

The only thing I would change is the bell hanging on the front door - for a recluse such as I, it was occasionally disconcerting to have to make such a racket when coming and going, though I understand they probably wanted to be sure they were alerted whenever a guest arrived, which makes sense.

They did everything perfectly and I recommend this inn to anyone who is even close to the area for any reason.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 July 2013

During a challenging emergency family visit to Maine from Washington State, hosts Harland and Isobel offered the ideal setting to accommodate both my physical and emotional needs. The home is located on lovely grounds and is beautifully restored and maintained. My accommodations were perfect and it was close to my destination. Breakfasts were excellent and presented well. The B&B has an interesting history and my hosts were well-familiar with the resources in the area. It quickly became the place to come back to when I need to be in Maine. Wonderful conversations led to new friends, new books and new ideas.

Room Tip: All rooms are well-located and would depend entirely on the size needed.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 May 2013

My wife and I stayed at this B&B while visiting the area for a moose safari. We stayed 2 nights and it was like staying with old friends.

This is a beautiful inn and our room was comfortable and spacious with a great shower.

We enjoyed a welcoming glass of wine on our first night and the hosts Harland and Isobel could not have been nicer.

For breakfast, they offered wonderful scones and a wonderful choice of breakfast items..

There is not much in Guilford itself, but this inn is an excellent choice if you are in the Moosehead Lake area.

Room Tip: Room 3 was spacious and comfortable with a great shower.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple