“Wonderful Stay & Great Wedding Venue”

Maple Hill Farm Inn and Conference Center
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Hallowell
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed 27 September 2013

Love, love, love the Maple Hill Farm Inn. Not only was this a great venue for the wedding I was recently in, but a wonderful spot to stay! Whether you're a couple enjoying some alone time or a family this is a great place to stay. I felt right at home. The owners do such a wonderful job making everyone comfortable. Breakfasts at the inn are amazing! I had french toast and blueberry pancakes. The farm fresh eggs were delicious too.

The farm aspect of this inn is what really made me happy. I love seeing the Lamas, goats, and chickens. In the morning we saw wild turkeys too. That was fun for my daughter!

I also liked the fact that there was a shared fridge for guests. I always have snacks and milk on hand for my toddler, so having the fridge available made it much easier for us.

The wedding venue was wonderful. The wedding was right outside the front lawn, so the animals were in the background which was really neat. The reception was in their main function room and it was great. Loved the lighting and set up!

I can truly say the Maple Hill Farm is an excellent place to say and great value as well!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 16 September 2013

Our organization has schedule many meetings over the years at Maple Hill Farm Inn. From medium size to small staff retreats. It is a great location to hold meetings. The food is really good and the staff and owners take care of everything for you! Maple Hill is one of our favorites! Thank you Scott and Vince for providing great service and accommodating many area businesses and organizations like ours.

Laurie,
Maine Mathematics and Science Alliance

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 September 2013

What can one say about a PERFECT place in a little Heaven on Earth. Our first experience at a B&B & in Maine. The room was perfect & the breakfast WONDERFUL. The llamas, whom I called The Girls, the chickens, the turkeys.....the nature walk.....AWESOME!!! Vince & Scott made it sooooo perfect for all. The wedding & reception were fantastic & so special!!!! I know exactly where we'll stay the next time were in Hallowell Maine. Thanx again for a most enjoyable time. XO Marty & Gary

Room Tip: Our room was #6....it was the perfect size for us. Next time I think I'd like the room off of th...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 August 2013

Love the facility, but a Little out of the way. Took a taxi to old Hallowell day and for good reason. Hallowell is a drinking city. It was nice to wake up in the morning and sit on the front porch with my coffee. Vince and Scott are very friendly. I would recommend a stay here with the boys!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 July 2013

This is so much more than a B&B! Our son got married her on July27th 2013, and was was just aperfect weekend! The stay, the breakfasts, the dinner, the hall, were all just wonderful! Scott and Vince are so easy and pleasureable to work with, and they accomodate your wishes quickly and efficiently. We can't say ANYTHING negative about Maple Hill!

Room Tip: Any room is a delight!
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 July 2013

The Inn is situated in a very beautiful setting. Scott and Vince are very welcoming and provided excellent customer service throughout our stay. Our room was lovely and clean, and it had great views of the farm and the surrounding area. The Inn is just a short drive from Hallowell and Augusta. We would definitely recommend.

Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Maria-Tim03
Reviewed 10 July 2013

My husband and I held our wedding reception at Maple Hill on June 22, 2013, as well as rented out the entire inn for the night before and the night of our wedding, which definitely added to the personable atmosphere of our event. I cannot rave enough about the amazing customer service we received from Scott and Vince. From the moment we started planning our wedding reception at Maple Hill, from every moment in between, and to the actual wedding weekend itself, I can honestly say that I have never felt more special and catered to at any other hotel or bed and breakfast. Scott and Vince went above and beyond to make sure that not only our wedding reception, but our stay at the inn was something we would always remember. Every email correspondence that I had was answered promptly, and I was always treated with the upmost respect, and a “yes we can do that” attitude that made planning my wedding at Maple Hill extremely stress free and easy. We had a banquet style dinner at our reception, with the choices of pork loin and a garlic cream chicken, along with various sides. Both of these options were to die for! Scott and Vince even made my husband and I two plates to bring up to our room after the reception, as brides and grooms typically do not get much time to eat during their reception. When my husband went down to the common area refrigerator that night to get our plates, Scott met my husband and told him that if we needed anything at anytime of the night to please do not hesitate to call them. Their level of care for their guests is beyond compare.

The rooms at the inn are beautiful and immaculately clean; decorated with rustic decor. We stayed in room 8, which had an amazingly comfortable king size bed, and an oversized jacuzzi tub that was fabulous for soaking my tired dancing feet in! Breakfast is included in your stay, and you get to order off a menu, along with some continental items such as yogurt and fruit salad. We ate there both Saturday and Sunday morning, and were not disappointed with the food! The backdrop of the bed and breakfast is absolutely gorgeous, and we received some amazing photos from our photographer in their picturesque location!

I would absolutely recommend Maple Hill to any bride and groom looking for a place to hold their wedding and/or their reception, or even anyone looking for a place to vacation. The service you will receive from Scott, Vince, and their staff is unparalleled. Thank you both again for such a memorable wedding weekend, we cannot begin to express our gratitude toward you both! We will for sure be life long visitors to Maple Hill!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank MrsDunks
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hallowell
Senator Inn & Spa
Comfort Inn Civic Center
Hampton Inn Waterville
Hampton Inn Waterville
#1 of 6 in Waterville

Been to Maple Hill Farm Inn and Conference Center? Share your experiences!