“If you want green...they've got green!”

Maple Hill Farm Inn and Conference Center
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Hallowell
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed 1 January 2010

Great place to relax. Town of Hallowell is charming. The only thing that would have made it better would be an updated breakfast menu...with more flavor.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 19 November 2009

Great place, great staff. Wonderful place to stay. We will be back and we are planning on buying a night as a gift for another couple.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 October 2009

It was our last night of our trip. It was perfect to be in the beautiful setting with the peace of the animals and beauty of the surroundings. The inn was very cozy, the guys very accommodating, and we felt relaxed and at home. There were six of us--3 sibs and 3 spouses, and all felt it was just right.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 October 2009

I can't say enough about the Inn. It was charming, welcoming, comfortable and accommodating! Room number one, in our opinion was the best overall with a great view! There was a wonderful selection for breakfast, and very satisfying. Loved the time of year, wish we could make it an annual thing. One night is not enough! Thank you Scott and Vincent.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 October 2009

I've traveled to the August, ME area multiple times in the past couple of years for work. If my work takes me even remotely to this region of Maine, I stay at Maple Hill Farm. It's a lovely rural spot, but not to far from the conveniences of a larger city/town. The innkeepers are lovely people, the breakfasts are amazing, and there are many nice walks nearby. Great restaurants are nearby in Hallowell. I really appreciate the innkeeper's attention to caring for the environment and creating a lovely, warm, friendly place for travelers. I recommend the inn to everyone I work with and all have been delighted to stay there.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 August 2009

This is the most unique B&B I have ever stayed at. The inkeepers, Scott & Vince, were very personable; helped us explore Maine while using their place as a hub. This place really resonated with me. It has solar & wind energy, farm fresh eggs, hiking, ..... The breakfasts they serve are to DIE FOR. Every night I would lull myself to sleep dreaming of the next morning's breakfast. The room we had (the senoir room) was spacious and cozy. My wife remarked that if we had gotten a room with a jaccuze, she would have never got me to leave. This is a tully great place!!!!

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 July 2009

I have NEVER as happy and as comfortable as I have been while staying at the Maple Hill Farm Bed & Breakfast in Hallowell , Maine. EVERYTHING about this place from it's location to it's staff and proprietors are exceptionally OUT OF THIS WORLD !!! This has TRULY been a Fantastic experience for Me as well as for the numerous guests I've had the pleasure of meeting who like Myself have traveled out of state to stay here. It has charm, character, atmosphere of the highest quality, and the amenities are outstanding !!! I will be recommending this establishment to EVERYONE I know EVERYWHERE !!! I look forward to returning asap. In fact, I look forward to coming back for My honeymoon when I re-marry and vacations in the meantime. I cannot stop singing the praises of this place.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hallowell
Senator Inn & Spa
Hampton Inn Waterville
Hampton Inn Waterville
#1 of 6 in Waterville
Hilton Garden Inn Auburn Riverwatch

Been to Maple Hill Farm Inn and Conference Center? Share your experiences!