We arrived in Bar Harbour, unbeknowest to us that Kenny Chesny was playing in Bar Harbour, and basically the city was sold out. Another property let us know that the Knights Inn still had rooms left and was kind enough to hold a room until we arrived.
The room had a musty smell to it. It looked like the fridge had a leak, and the smell from the wet carpet was still in the room. We le the front desk know of which the General Manager came up right away with a heavy duty deoderizer. It helped, as there were no other rooms left, we stayed.
It was a nice room after a day of travelling. The rooms do need a little updating, great wifi, with just a little more attention to the smaller items in the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- White Birches Motel, conveniently located at the crossroads of Acadia National Park, Bar Harbor and Downeast Maine, offers clean and affordable accommodations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your White Birches Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Acadia Birches Knights Inn Ellsworth/Bar Harbor Hotel Hancock
- White Birches Country Hotel
- White Birches Motel Maine/Hancock