We stayed at this motel and we were upset as they did not inform us that we will not have power durning the night. They did not post it on the doors coming in or in our room. They knew the Monday before our reservation on that Friday and did not contact us. I use a machine to sleep with as I stop breathing during the night. Needless to say when my machine stopped I got scared. The manager was very rude and I was very upset as I also have cancer and need my sleep. He was not a very good person and didn't seem to care about my situation. We will never stay there again and we will not recommend this place because of the manager. We have stayed there before and there were no problems. He also down graded our Business Manager and the ATV's. I know this is a little late but I needed to get this out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ivey's is located at exit 302 just off I-95. It is the closest property to the US and Canadian border. Offering a variety of room types and sizes Ivey's provides a pleasant nights rest. Now with a complete breakfast to get any traveler started. Ivey's has it all, from a hot breakfast in the morning to a hot bowl of soup. Stop by O'Kelly's for a night cap before you turn in and meet some of the locals for a good time. All rooms are serviced by interior corridors with a complete video security system both inside and out to protect your property. The staff at Ivey's not only leaves the light on for you, but they also wait up for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Ivey's Motor Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ivey`s Motor Hotel Houlton
- Iveys Hotel Houlton
- Iveys Motel Houlton
- Ivey's Motor Lodge Houlton, Maine